Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I KNOW I SHOULD STOP BEATING IT BUT GOD I LOVE IT SO...

INVOICE SUMMARY

From: Dead Horse Productions

For: Creative services: one-liners

Billed To: The Late Show with Conan O'Brian
For: Material for opening monologue, 10/13/06
Item: "I understand he's already working on his autobiography. Yeah, it's a tell-all book...and they say it's going to be a real page-turner."
Fee: $250


Billed To: Robin Williams
For: Concept for upcoming HBO Special
Item: Setup: "It's not just a scandal, it's a genre! They've already
asked me to do a sequel: La Cage au Foleys!"
Fee: $500


Billed To: Saturday Night Live
For: Concept and material for cold opening, "Republican Cock-Us"
Item: Recurring line, "Paging Congressman Foley!"
Fee: $250


Billed To: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
For: Skit re. Pope and Congressional Page sex, 10/15/06
Item: "I therefore order that you be exfoliated..."
Fee: $12.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home