Sunday, April 03, 2005

DOCTOR NO

AP--Washington--4/3/05--Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R--Tenn.) at a press conference today announced that he had viewed a videotape of Pope John Paul II made in 2002, and, "Based upon what I observed as a physician, the pope was clearly as fit as a fiddle and by no means anywhere near death. To those who would embalm and entomb the Holy Father, I can only say that what you propose is little more than cold-blooded murder. I am asking the president, the Supreme Court, and our nation's highest moral authority, Tom DeLay, to intervene to save John Paul."

1 Comments:

Blogger ....J.Michael Robertson said...

You spoke and no one listened! No, that's too strong. I listened, but none of my frantic phone calls were returned.

April 12, 2005 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home