Wednesday, March 21, 2007

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I NEED HELP?

Right off the bat, I want to apologize to my multitude of faithful reader (Wassup, Muggsy! Hope they've restored your exercise yard privileges!) for not having posted for a number of days which I am too distracted to calculate at the moment. Just a few quick pickup thoughts in passing:
I'm not saying it would be a good idea, but I bet that if someone out there had one or two kids with serious, MAJOR medical expenses for chronic or congenitial or just way bad fucking luck medical conditions, and that person happened to drive a truck right over Karl Rove, to the extent that the coronor, after giving nature 12-15 hours to take its course, declared the late Rovester deceased of natural causes, well, I think it likely that certain unnamed interests might be more than willing to front the expenses for...wait...hold it...shh...oh shit, they're doing a bed check! Delete this at once. Ha ha. Just kidding. Even so..

1 Comments:

Blogger ....J.Michael Robertson said...

Thought you'd given up blogging for Lent. As for Rove, I figure his wife has been feeding him dog food for years. Time to hijack a truckload of that recalled stuff heading back to the plant.

March 22, 2007 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home